The Liberal Education curriculum that formed the foundation of UA&P’s programs is now integrated and aligned with the new General Education curriculum, and the new course content leads to the same master’s degrees that UA&P has been offering.
While it is a seamless and integrated program, distinct phases with their own milestones are identified: the first two years is senior high school. It is a Liberal Arts curriculum designed to support the five master’s programs being offered. As such, it may be likened to the HUMSS and GAS strands. The next three years is the undergraduate program and the final year, if the student qualifies, will complete the master’s degree. A student, however, may opt to move or transfer to another university after SHS here.
The following master’s degrees may be taken up:
- Master of Arts in Communication Major in Integrated Marketing Communications
- Master of Arts in Humanities
- Master of Arts in Political Economy with Specialization in International Relations and Development
- Master of Science in Industrial Economics
- Master of Science in Management
For inquiries, call us at 637-0912 local 319.