The University of Asia and the Pacific offers graduate programs that equip professionals and practitioners across different fields with knowledge that reinforces their experience and expertise.
Currently, there are five stand-alone graduate programs in the University:
- Master in Business Economics (Strategic)
- Master in Applied Business Economics
- Master of Arts in Education, Major in Child Development and Education for Practitioners
- Master of Arts in Education, Major in Educational Leadership
- Master of Science in Information Technology