Built upon the School of Education and Human Development’s strength and record in values education.
- Master in Education Major in Educational Leadership (Non-thesis)
- Master of Arts in Education Major in Educational Leadership (Thesis)
The Educational Leadership Program of the School of Education and Human Development (SED) seeks to develop principal-leaders and teacher-leaders. It is meant primarily for educators who are occupying or who are being prepared for leadership and key academic and administrative positions in their schools, especially those in basic education. The curriculum for the program intertwines courses in education, psychology, and values-based school leadership and management and puts all of them at the service of the key tasks of teaching, learning, and the development of students into whole persons.
- Educational Research
- Educational Statistics
- Philosophy of Education
- Lifespan Developmental Psychology
- Psychology of Teaching and Learning
- Instructional Leadership and Supervision
- School Program Design
- Strategic Management and Values-Based Leadership
- School-based Management
- Work and Society
- Thesis Writing I & II / Research Seminar I & II
Applicants shall pay the admission processing fee (PhP 500) at the UA&P Accounting Office and shall submit the following documents:
- Accomplished Application Form
- Two Recommendation Forms
- Official Transcript of Records
- Two 1.5 x 1.5′ and two 1 x1′ ID pictures
- Letter of application addressed to the Program Director
- Essay on the purpose of study
All applicants are required to take the Graduate Level Test administered by the Center for Educational Measurement (CEM) in Makati City and undergo an interview in person.
Scholarships will be awarded to qualified applicants.
For more information, you may download the MA in Education brochure here.
School of Education and Human Development
7th Floor, APEC Communications Building
University of Asia and the Pacific
Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Trunk line: 637-0912 loc. 378 or 271