Redefining the mold.
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
The Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (BSA) is a five-year course that prepares students to be accounting professionals imbued with ethical and moral values, a global perspective, and corporate social responsibility.
It aims to develop the following competencies among students: technical and technological competence, excellent oral and written communication skills, personal and teamwork skills, and inner strength in the practice of values such as honesty, integrity, and transparency.
- Fundamentals of Computer Software and Application
- Business Calculus
- Fundamentals of Programming and Database Theory and Applications
- Introduction to Management
- IT Concepts and System Analysis and Design
- Fundamentals of Accounting 1
- Mathematics of Investment
- Fundamentals of Accounting 2
- Business Statistics
- Managerial Economics
- Principles of Marketing
- Human Behavior in Organization
- Quantitative Analysis for Management
- Financial Accounting and Reporting I
- Basic Finance
- Business Writing and Communication
- Financial Accounting and Reporting II
- Cost Accounting and Cost Management
- Law on Obligation and Contract
- Accounting Information System
- Operations Management
- Financial Accounting and Reporting III
- Law on Business Organization
- Management Accounting I
- Financial Management 1
- Income Taxation
- Advanced Financial Accounting and Reporting I
- Advanced Financial Accounting and Reporting II
- Management Accounting II
- Assurance Principles, Professional Ethics and Good Governance
- Financial Management 2
- Business and Transfer Taxes
- Good Governance and Social Responsibility
- Auditing in a CIS Environment
- Management Consultancy
- Business Policy and Strategy
- Sales, Agency, Labor and Other Commercial Laws
- Applied Auditing
- Accounting for Governmental, Not-for-Profit Entities and Specialized Industries
- Law on Negotiable Instruments
- Internship/Accounting Thesis
Students will interact with the best faculty lineup composed of experienced accounting professionals and academic professors. In addition, our low student-to-faculty ratio ensures that students get the attention they need to become competent and ethical professionals.
Graduates of BS Accountancy will be equipped to work for the global market economies with a broad outlook that will make them understand the intricacies of business. The program takes advantage of UA&P’s strength in research to enhance the students’ skills in quantitative and decision analysis as they prepare to become auditors, consultants, managers, or partners in corporations or accounting firms.
Accounting graduates are sought after as faculty members, financial advisors, comptrollers, fraud examiners, forensic auditors, commissioners, and chief information officers.