Sharpen your aces.
The Master of Science in Management is the flagship graduate program of the School of Management (SMN). It is a unique two-year graduate course that equips its students with the knowledge, skills, and determination to transform the challenges of the 21st century into business opportunities and socially responsible enterprises. It arms them with strong analytical skills, communication skills, ethical sensitivity, and soft skills, making them dynamic and flexible in meeting the ever-changing demands of the business environment.
This is offered to working professionals who want to earn a Master’s Degree in Management.
The Program offers, in the first year, a strategic view of basic management functions (Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Operations, and Enterprise Resource Systems). On the second year, the focus is on a multi-disciplined analytical framework, a holistic and strategic perspective to decision-making, and a systematic approach to implementation.
- Year I – 24 units
- Principles of Accounting
- Managing People in Organization (with Human Behavior in Organization)
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Business Ethics
- Competitive Strategy Analysis
- Managerial Economics
Year II – 23 units
- Corporate Planning and Business Policy
- International Business and International Economics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Business Law
- Management Research Seminar I & II
- Strategic Thinking and Management
Classes are conducted thrice a week, with 3 hours a session.
- Graduate of any degree with at least two years of work experience
- Satisfactory interview results
- Proficiency in oral and written communication skills
Submit the following documents in a short brown envelope:
- Completed MScM Application form
- Original copy of Transcript of Records
- Curriculum Vitae with photo
- Two 2×2 photos (white background)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (from supervisor or former professors)
For foreign applicants only:
- Photocopy of passport
- Submission of documents
- Scheduling of interview
- Interview by MScM Program Director and faculty
- Release of the list of the accepted applicants
- Enlistment and enrollment
For foreign applicants
Upon receipt of the letter of acceptance, kindly present your tourist visa and passport to Mr. Jonas Gallego (Liaison Staff, Registrar’s Office) for the processing of your student visa.
- Foreign Students Fee (one time): Php 10,500.00.
- Foreign Students Fee (succeeding semesters): Php 3,150.00.
School of Management
6th Floor, APEC Communications Building
Telephone: 637-0912 local 243