The Public and International Affairs Office (PIA) is in-charge of student exchange.
The following are the procedures followed when students from partner universities come to study at UA&P:
1. The partner international coordinator nominates the student to the host international coordinator, at present the PIA Director.
2. The student submits to the host international coordinator the application form via email, together with the following:
Princeton, NJ 08541-6151 USA
3. The host international coordinator receives the documents and sends them to the particular School where the student wants to enroll in.
4. The School evaluates and accepts the student.
5. The student indicates the subjects he wants to enroll in for the School coordinator to match them with courses in UA&P.
6. The School sends soft and hard copies of the acceptance letter to PIA and the Office of the Registrar (REG). PIA takes care of sending the soft and hard copies to the partner international coordinator. The letter indicates the name of the student, subjects to enroll in, semester and school year, and any other instruction/conditions of the exchange.
6. The partner international coordinator mails the original copies of accomplished forms and requirements to the host international coordinator who then sends copies to the School and Center for Student Affairs (CSA).
7. The student informs the CSA coordinator his flight details for his airport transfers, housing arrangements, and processing of local study permit with the Bureau of Immigrations. CSA provides student services for the duration of the student’s stay in the campus, e.g., orientation, mentoring, and exit interview.
8. The School assists the student in enrollment.
9. REG gives the student’s grades one month after the semester.
Application and nomination deadlines
Copyright 2012. All Rights Reserved. University of Asia and the Pacific.