Welcome to UA&P.
With close to 50 years of experience in the academe, UA&P is a private, not-for-profit institution of higher learning that offers some of the most outstanding academic programs in Asia. We provide our students with a powerful combination of liberal education and professional specialization.
As an employer, we are committed to providing our faculty and administrative staff with an environment that supports their total and continuous development. We provide specific venues for our employees to develop their full potential as persons capable of achieving their personal and professional goals which are congruent with the mission and vision of the University.
We are urgently looking for people who can contribute to the growth of the University in the following capacities/positions:
- Faculty – Information Science and Technology
- Faculty – Center for Social Responsibility (with PDF)
- Faculty – Accounting and Finance
- Faculty – Human Capital Development (with specialization/background in I/O Psychology)
- Faculty – Child Development Education
- Faculty – Industrial Engineering
- Faculty – Operations Research
- Accountants (General Accounting/ Management Accounting)
- Guidance Counselor (Center for Student Affairs)
- Operations Supervisor (Center for Research and Communication)
- Administrative Assistants
- Executive Assistants
- Program Officer (Strategic Business Economics Program)
- Jr. Programmer
- Interns – Library (for Library and Information Science students only)
- Interns – Human Resource Management
- Interns – Public and International Affairs Office
Interested applicants may send their curriculum vitae and accomplished Applicant Information Form to:
Mindy D. Santiago-Cabudol
University of Asia and the Pacific